Perched above Grasse (3 kilometers from downtown) in a quiet, tree-shaded residential area, this furnished 30m2 studio is located on the ground floor of the owners’ villa.
• a parking space
• a separate entrance and surrounding grounds.
The main entrance takes you directly into the main room with
• a fully equipped kitchenette (ceramic stovetop, upper and lower cupboards, washing machine, microwave) on one side
• a living area with a 2-seater sofa, table, and 2 chairs on the other.
It also has
• a shower room and WC with washbasin, closes with sliding door
• a separate bedroom with a 2-person bed, large wardrobe, flat-screen TV, desk, chair, and a sliding glass door opening onto a partially covered terrace.
The studio was created in September 2016, with an all-new interior.
Nearby activities and points of interest:
• near a major hiking trail (GR) leading to the Plateau de la Sarrée,
• the charming Provençal village of St. Vallier de Thiey,
• an 18-hole golf course and club, Grasse perfumeries offering free tours, the International Perfume Museum, and the great sightseeing opportunities to be found in Grasse
Pets/animals and parties are not allowed
Guest reception by owners 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Check-in on Saturday 1 p.m.
Check-out on Saturday before 10 a.m.