On the Avenue de Provence in Grasse is a petite, semi-detached house that simply oozes charm, built in the old style, set within a family property.
Lovely independent terrace with garden furniture, surrounded by a tree-shaded yard. Beautiful
A three-level, 55m2 dwelling with three rooms and a kitchen.
• On the ground floor, a 15m2 living room/dining room area with southern exposure, with television, DVD player, WiFi internet access, and telephone.
• A 10m2 kitchen equipped with a combined gas and electric cooker, a refrigerator/freezer, microwave, cooking utensils/pots & pans, and dishes.
• Upstairs : bathroom with bathtub and showerhead, washbasin, toilet, washing machine, wardrobe.
A bedroom with a 120 cm bed, wardrobe, storage cupboard, fan.
On the third level, the second bedroom has a comfortable, 140cm folding sofa-bed, a desk, a toilet area, small wash basin, air conditioner.
The entire house is heated by electric radiators in each room.
Can accommodate two to three people from April through November.
Not suitable for young children (unsecured stairs)
Small pets allowed with permission in advance.
• April, May, October : First week €500, subsequent weeks €350
• June and September : First week €530, subsequent weeks €380
• July and August : First week €550, subsequent weeks €400
Tourist tax : €0.70 per day per person