Red-label honey by Lautard Jean-Louis (Le Tignet), handcrafted jams, orange wine, olive oil (Les Mées, Nyons, Alpilles, from the Jacques Chibois’ Bastide Saint-Antoine, Champ Soleil in La Trinité), but also comestibles made from flowers: a range of rose, mimosa, jasmine, and violet syrups, flower jams, candied rose petals. There are also Bellet (Via Julia) and Saint-Jeannet (M. Rasse) wines, flower liqueurs, génépi from Méolans-Revel. And try the exquisite aperitif made with the Grasse rose: petals macerated in alcohol, sugar, and white wine.
- Fine foods from Provence
We offer gift baskets, wine tastings, guided tours, group receptions, business gifts, etc.
For individuals, companies, works councils, hotels, event agencies, incentive agencies, conference planners, holiday centers, trade shows, Espace Terroirs can provide just what you need.
- sales and shipping by mail order in France and worldwide (free estimate).
- creation of a variety of traditional Provencal gift baskets and compositions of your choice for individuals and businesses.
- food-centered activities for informal or sophisticated gatherings, with commentary provided in French, English
- display stands at international trade shows, holiday centers, retirement homes, businesses.
- Food-based activities/workshops
• Activities for groups of 8 to 60 people
• Activities for adults or children (class, camp, vacation village)
• Onsite at Espace Terroirs (on the covered terrace) or the site of your choice (estimate provided)
• Activities with commentary in French, English, German, or Portuguese
• Rustic or sophisticated ambiance and products
• Reservations required
• Tour languages: English - French
Other group options, along with more information on our products and services, are available on our website.